Friday, June 18, 2010

Field of Flowers



I dont even know where to begin! God! WOW! He brings me to my knees and then lifts me up again in joyful laughter! Everything he does just SCREAMS "I LOVE YOU!" Why do we doubt his goodness!?! Everytime I commit to something there is always some sort of anxiousness and fear. Why would I be fearful of giving Jesus my life?! Why would I be afraid of taking that next step in faith, when hes always been good? Always been faithful? When he has the BEST in mind? Every time I fall of that cliff with him, I fall more deeply in love with him. My heart, the deepest part of me yearns and hungers more for him! Ah the day I get to just BE in his arms, to gaze in his eyes...oh my heart aches for it!




This next season is truly going to be a phenomenal season! God has already made him self known in our staff! The first week they got together, HIS holy spirit showed up! He is setting us up! WHO IS THIS KING OF GLORY!!?!?! The team for the Awaken DTS... is amazingly hand picked! We recently had a night where we all chose to just sit before the Lord and ask for his Holy spirit to come. There was no format, no structure, no program, but a just come as you are and lean in to Jesus! That is all my heart aches for, to run with those who JUST WANT JESUS! I could have not chose a better team! I sat in PURE AMAZEMENT! I AM SO BLESSED to be able run with these people! We are a family who are eager to allow Jesus to come and use us to radically change the lives of our students and those in the nations! I believe with ALL that I am, that everyone on the KONA YWAM campus are going to encounter God through his Holy Spirit in ways they have never encountered him!

I am now officially a part of the staff and am being completely immersed in this role. I am very excited! God has been speaking about how this is only the beginning of what He wants to do with my life. The beginning of reaching the desperate, bored, and broken hearted, to be restored back into Gods original design!!! I am eager to update you on what God is doing here!

-Please keep me in prayers as I am in need of $2000 a month ASAP and outreach fees.

-Pray that our school will be firm and steadfast after Christ and encounter him in deeper ways than we have never before!

- Our team has so much unity already but please pray that we would go deeper and we would driven by the intimacy we have with Christ!

If you would like to partner with me bringing restoration nnd the reality of Gods love to the nations please let me know!!!!!

In the LOVE of JESUS,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment