We are two weeks into this DTS and God has done things beyond expectations!!! The first week was about hearing Gods voice and the second, Fear of the Lord. We have had some powerful and thought provoking speakers! Monday of Last week we watched a movie called "Finger of God." Its a documentary about all the crazy things that God does; the supernatural things that might scare us or things that we just think are plain odd. We were going to announce the outreach locations to all the students but God had other plans, which I am so completely grateful and in awe of! As Andrew was about to bring up the announcement a student sitting in complete bewilderment had GOLD DUST all over his arms! Everyone immediately rushed over to see what was happening! We were all a little bit in shock! Is this really happening?!?! What on earth are we supposed to do with this??! This is AMAZING! We then decided to just pray for anyone that needed prayer. So a few people went to the front and people began to pray! I stood back and watched everyone and most people were so engaged and proactive! And this was only the FIRST DAY OF THE SECOND WEEK! This doesn't normally happen! God what are you up to ?!?!! I was FILLED with joy and excitement, I couldn't stop jumping! As people began to pray for healing, GOD came and HEALED PEOPLE! Right in our midst!! God healed scoliosis, knee pain, and all sorts! He grew a girls leg out and now can run and kneel as normal! WHOA!!! We were all so filled with faith that night! God has been setting the stage! Hes called our dts the AWAKEN DTS and he has only begun! Hes doing all this now and I believe will begin to do even more in the nations as we go out! HE is making himself known, he warned us but we truly have no idea what he wants that to look like! The one thing he keeps repeating to me is having childlike faith. A young child is so dependent. They always believe and trust that they can do anything! They aren't critical, they just walk and follow what their parents say or do. He wants us to just trust and follow. He wants our minds to return to that child like faith, we CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST! ALL THINGS... not just what we think but ALL THINGS! Lets challenge ourselves to think that way.
Even though I have done a DTS already God has been working on my own heart! Its not the easiest process but God is so worth it all! He has been putting certain burdens on my heart that literally burn inside of me. I asked for his heart and hes giving it to me. Its not what I thought it would look like...go figure that one! His heart aches for his people! I wish I could explain to you all that God has been showing me and doing here on this campus! I fall more and more in love with him everyday. And I pray that these blogs encourage you and challenge you to RUN in complete abandonment to Jesus.
Prayer
-I have some sort of infection on my legs that has been there for about 2 1/2 weeks. I'm praying for healing but in the mean time I need money so I can see a doctor.
-Outreach fees:the exact amount right now is unknown, pray that every need will be met
-Pray for unity amongst the staff as well each individual outreach team. With out being in one heart and mind we loose the boldness to move out in power
-Fall head over heels in love with Jesus without that all of what we do is done for nothing
I apologize to any of you that have been waiting for my Pay pal missions account to be available to you. I have had some difficulties putting that together. I'm trying my hardest to get that set up this week.
I pray for you that God would encounter in a way that you have never known before! Every doubt or fear would be wiped away and replaced with HIS POWERFUL love! I invite you to come walk this journey with me because it is that best adventure that has ever occurred on this earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment