Thursday, September 16, 2010

Unto you Be all the GLORY

Hiedi Baker was here about a week or so ago over a weekend to and come speak to us. She shared so many stories. I loved it.  Shes known for being consumed by the Holy Spirit and seeing miracles and healing happen as a normal part of life in Mozambique, Africa, where she is a full time missionary. I honestly want to be like her. She gives an example of what it can look like to truly abide and commune with God in every moment. Although I didn't have a crazy encounter with the Holy Spirit, He is teaching me a whole lot through that. I guess you could say that is an encounter but its just not what I thought it would look like. He wants me to seek his face. He wants me to seek him not what he has to offer even though that just comes with who he is, but He wants to be known. The first commandment is Love the Lord your God with all your heart! I think I lost sight of that for a moment. This entry will be short and sweet and Ill update right before you leave on outreach, which is next week by the way. Ill upload a video just to give you a glimpse of what a night looked like. God is so much bigger and I hope that everything that I have ever said over these blogs and through emails have spurred you on to run after Jesus with all that you are. I hope that you see Jesus through it all. Keep looking into His Eyes that Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment