Friday, October 29, 2010
Trains...taxis...chaos... love it
We are here in India its been a little over a week. Internet is not easy access for us. Its been amazing and I cant believe that I get to live this life. We are all so extremely blessed!! We leave tomorrow for a 10 hr or so train ride to central India where we will be staying for the next month and then return to mumbai. I am currently getting over a cold, crazy I got sick first week... We are staying in a house no one lives in. No running water so bucket showers every day and you constantly feel sticky from the humidity but I love it. I don't enjoy being sticky but I feel like a queen. Last week, we had the priviledge to be a part of a youth festival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment