Sunday, July 31, 2011

He causes the Heart to rejoice!

Who is this King of Glory?!

This past week has been the craziest roller coaster! I have my downs and for sure my ups! I am seeing people discover God in a whole new way on a daily basis and all at the same time I am learning and going deeper myself.  I had times where... old pains that I never truly believed would ever disappear, come up only to have Lord remove them and begin to redeem. I have been challenged by what I believe and didn't know which way was up and then rushes in with his mighty hand so I can stand on truth! I had times of feeling hopeless and God came in so suddenly to refresh my heart with true life and joy!! I can honestly say Im not sure that my heart has ever felt that full of life than it did on that day! He is a God of hope! He is the author of LIFE! He is the Redeemer! He is my closest friend!

I have sat back at moments to just ponder what I do here. I feel so blessed and privileged. I never thought I would be doing what I am doing, but I love it! I get to tell people about the one thing I am most passionate about... Jesus! I get to be in a community of friends that call me higher and has truly begun to feel like a life long family to me. I get to see people restored and healed. I get to see relationships built and grow. I get to see the world begin to change all because Jesus has called me to be here and just be a vessel for him. I am so blessed! I feel blessed that I get to do that with so many other people. We all get to see one of the greatest moves of God in our time than we have ever seen. Now that doesn't mean that everything I do in this season of life is a piece of cake... by far... its not, but its all worth it. God is so worth it and I feel so honored!


Ministry Night Worship Session








Thank you for being  a part of this journey with me. If you ever have questions or want more detail about what is going on here, please feel free to ask. Email me or call me. If you ever want to come visit or even come do a school with us, your more than welcome so let me know and I can help you with some details!

Please pray for finances. All of us staff have a deadline for outreach deposits of $500 by August 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment