Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life

The last 3 months or so I have been resting and waiting for what God had for me next. While at home I helped a few times with a Christian after school club called Good News. They see kids accept Jesus every week. I also started hanging out with a friend of mine that I met just before leaving for Kona. So thankful that God placed her in my life. One day we were hanging out and decided to go to Taco Bell for lunch. As we sat there... we talked about Jesus and how much our little town needs him. We looked outside and saw a guy working by holding up an advertisment sign. It was freezing outside. So we decided to go buy Him a coffee and ask God what HE wanted to share with this guy. So as we walked to get coffee we asked God... and I simply heard  "I(God) still love you no matter what your going through." So we walked up to him... he didnt hear us coming right away since he had earphones in... I handed him the coffee and he seemed quite surprised and he smiled. He looked like someone that was caught up in a bad lifestyle. As  I told him what I felt God say... his reacation is something that Ill never forget. As soon as the words came out of my mouth... it was like as if someone just periced his gut and took his breath away. We asked him if we could pray for him but he said no and thanked us for the coffee. So we walked away and prayed in the car. God did something in him that I may never know... I love to see God move like that and it always brings life to me.


So, My next plan is to go back to Kona end of April early May and serve on campus. God has called me to be in ministry, so I believe this is a lifelong deal. Please keep me in your prayers, that I will know what is on God's heart and be quick to obey. I am also looking for monthly financial partners as well as prayer partners.  Thank you all that have supported me... it means more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment