Justice. Righteousness. Israel. Thoughts. Buzzing and Buzzing all over in my being. God has been speaking to me incredibly clear and a lot lately. My spirit has been more aware than I think it has ever been! I have been meaning to write an entry for about a week now, but I needed some time to wrestle and process the things God has been doing inside of me. Tomorrow is April 1st! I think I say this every entry but TIME FLIES! The first quarter of the year is over and new students come in next week! WHOA! I am currently working in student services where I help get students get here! I answer their questions and get their files processed. Peoples lives are changing, sometimes I'm not always aware of that but that is the reality!
Lately, God has been stirring in me about Justice and Righteousness. What is righteousness? How are we considered righteous? In everything God does, he does it with righteousness. I'm not fully there yet but God is moving! Along those lines... God is teaching me how to be vulnerable. How to honestly repent... you know as crazy and simple as it sounds... I had a revelation that I sin. I SIN.... YES S. I. N. SIN! I make mistakes. I have faults that are unpleasing to the Lord but yet he loves me. He is patient with me. He is showing me things in my life that I can't just have as knowledge but must act upon. Faith without action is dead! Its not about knowledge or doing good works that saves you, but if you believe something and never act on it. What good is if for you to even believe it? Why would it even matter if you don't act upon it. It would become meaningless. Hes teaching me to walk hahaha. WHAT on earth? He is teaching me to faith walk... Its not easy but its freeing.
In the very beginning of this entry I typed Israel, well there is a very significant reason why. In the month of May, me and 2 other girls that I staff with are planning to take a trip to Israel for 3 weeks to a month. God has been pouring out things to what this trip will be about and it kinda blows my mind. But there are a few things that have to happen in order for us to go. Currently we are praying for a guy to go with us. That is a must. Secondly, I praying for the funds to go because as of right now I have zero towards that trip. That as well is a must. At the end of our Awaken DTS of last year, us staff filled out a questionnaire email and there was a question about what countries God had been speaking to us about. I would say that about 90% of us had said ISRAEL. When I heard of the idea of going to Israel with some of my staff I had instant peace about it. I had previously never really felt a burden or a pull towards it but I believe God is calling us to go in this hour. Many of our other awaken staff are traveling across the USA to gain perspective on what God is doing in his church. It has been amazing. God is setting up almost all of our staff on some sort of trip that will be influential on where we will take future teams as well and gaining impartation. These are a few things God has been speaking to me about this trip.
Prayers
Lately, God has been stirring in me about Justice and Righteousness. What is righteousness? How are we considered righteous? In everything God does, he does it with righteousness. I'm not fully there yet but God is moving! Along those lines... God is teaching me how to be vulnerable. How to honestly repent... you know as crazy and simple as it sounds... I had a revelation that I sin. I SIN.... YES S. I. N. SIN! I make mistakes. I have faults that are unpleasing to the Lord but yet he loves me. He is patient with me. He is showing me things in my life that I can't just have as knowledge but must act upon. Faith without action is dead! Its not about knowledge or doing good works that saves you, but if you believe something and never act on it. What good is if for you to even believe it? Why would it even matter if you don't act upon it. It would become meaningless. Hes teaching me to walk hahaha. WHAT on earth? He is teaching me to faith walk... Its not easy but its freeing.
In the very beginning of this entry I typed Israel, well there is a very significant reason why. In the month of May, me and 2 other girls that I staff with are planning to take a trip to Israel for 3 weeks to a month. God has been pouring out things to what this trip will be about and it kinda blows my mind. But there are a few things that have to happen in order for us to go. Currently we are praying for a guy to go with us. That is a must. Secondly, I praying for the funds to go because as of right now I have zero towards that trip. That as well is a must. At the end of our Awaken DTS of last year, us staff filled out a questionnaire email and there was a question about what countries God had been speaking to us about. I would say that about 90% of us had said ISRAEL. When I heard of the idea of going to Israel with some of my staff I had instant peace about it. I had previously never really felt a burden or a pull towards it but I believe God is calling us to go in this hour. Many of our other awaken staff are traveling across the USA to gain perspective on what God is doing in his church. It has been amazing. God is setting up almost all of our staff on some sort of trip that will be influential on where we will take future teams as well and gaining impartation. These are a few things God has been speaking to me about this trip.
- Proclaiming Scripture of the land, declaring truth, calling Israel back into its rightful destiny.
- Intercession
- Impartation. God will impart something in us that we will be able to in turn impart to our students and fellow staffers.
- Gain understanding on what God is doing in his people and what he longs to do on the earth.
Prayers
- at least $2500 for Israel. Plane tickets. Housing. Food.
- Details for Israel
- To be more intentional with relationships
- Monthly supporters. Financially and Prayfully. Both are HIGHLY needed
- My biological Family
- Strength to keep focused
- Clear communication with my Awaken family
- Consistent deep friendships
- Unity amongst my Awaken team, amongst other schools on campus, and in the body worldwide
- Clothing such as shorts and jeans.
- Backpack
- New computer
- financial supporters
- sunglasses
Shawna, thanks for your blog! I'm again so blessed to know you are doing well and God is working through you in amazing ways, and I will pray for you!
ReplyDelete